SupplierPortal offers excellent visibility, reduced transportation costs, and a perfect collaboration with suppliers. SupplierPortal is a web portal solution that allows vendors to view assigned orders using a web browser or mobile device. By accessing the portal, the provider can search for or view purchase orders, provide acknowledgments, confirm delivery dates, generate shipping notifications, and even generate incoming deliveries.
By using SupplierPortal, companies can standardize a process that will be followed by all vendors. This standardization contributes to effective collaboration between trading partners, provides greater visibility and helps control transportation costs.
SupplierPortal interacts with SAP in real time to update purchase orders with vendor information. The process is therefore simplified, and the organization can track all events related to the expedition.
- Access to the SAP system from any web browser
- Creation of shipment with carrier
- Determination of the carrier based on business rules
- Supplier able to view assigned purchase orders
- Shipping info added by supplier – estimated delivery date, weight and size
- Purchase order acknowledgment feature
- Generation of a shipping notification and creation of an incoming delivery
- Tracking and proof of delivery can be seen in inbound delivery (VL33N)
Why choose for ShipERP?
ShipERP is fully integrated, allowing you to work within your own SAP system.
With over 280+ integrated carriers, you can ship from SAP and get real time updates.
Carrier labels and documents
ShipERP allows you to print label and shippingdocument directly from SAP.
Get reports from ShipERP with realtime shipping data.
You will get to know us
We will demonstrate our solutions and discuss your needs
Like our solutions? You will receive a proposal
Proposal approved? We will prepare the contract
We will start and complete the implementation
Aftercare & Support
We will ensure you are all set to fully use your new functionalities and support you where needed